I blog about coding, music, astronomy or whatever tickles my fancy.
- The moment you have to use coins again after being away from Germany for a while 😑 2 days ago
- RT @mhausenblas: @listonb @arschles @bketelsen @Rimusz @Kris__Nova @sdboyer @tammybutow https://t.co/bLUOLJcTPa 1 month ago
- I like small polymorphic functions and I cannot lie. 2 months ago
- RT @cgpgrey: New video: 7 Ways to Maximize Misery youtube.com/watch?v=LO1mTE… 2 months ago
- RT @MichelePlayfair: I laughed at this way more than I should have https://t.co/e1BlxSJ3Jl 2 months ago
Author Archives: Amr Hassan
libavcodec and libavformat are pretty awesome when it comes to decoding/demuxing audio streams. They provide a codec and format agnostic API that processes containers, extracts metadata, and and decodes streams as fixed-size packets one by one into PCM samples. Unfortunately, … Continue reading