I blog about coding, music, astronomy or whatever tickles my fancy.
- RT @DeanHach: "If authors of programming books wrote arithmetic books" (unsure of origin, fw'd by friend) https://t.co/2BH0SPoUp2 4 days ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Angels and Demons by Dan Brown goodreads.com/review/show/19… 5 days ago
- RT @xkcdComic: Hottest Editors xkcd.com/1823/ m.xkcd.com/1823/ https://t.co/NlkuEMUhUX 2 weeks ago
- RT @annabroges: good news everyone the search is over https://t.co/pb9sMe1S91 2 weeks ago
- . @Netflix Your new rating system is silly. Obviously I "like" everything I see till the end. 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: c
libavcodec and libavformat are pretty awesome when it comes to decoding/demuxing audio streams. They provide a codec and format agnostic API that processes containers, extracts metadata, and and decodes streams as fixed-size packets one by one into PCM samples. Unfortunately, … Continue reading