I blog about coding, music, astronomy or whatever tickles my fancy.
- RT @runarorama: If you employ software developers and creatives, this article has some stuff you should know. hackernoon.com/know-the-soul-… 4 days ago
- RT @Radiolab: RIP Chuck Berry. Now, you too are bound for the stars. https://t.co/Bt7QNppfZl 4 days ago
- RT @tpolecat: Related, I'm also amazed at the complexity and nonsense people will embrace to avoid using monads. twitter.com/tpolecat/statu… 1 week ago
- RT @jamie_allen: From our team wiki: Official team policy: If you want to discuss Scala coding standards, you must buy a dozen donuts fir… 2 weeks ago
- RT @RealHughJackman: Hi. @WolverineMovie @20thcenturyfox https://t.co/dr95Zx1Nmg 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: libavformat
libavcodec and libavformat are pretty awesome when it comes to decoding/demuxing audio streams. They provide a codec and format agnostic API that processes containers, extracts metadata, and and decodes streams as fixed-size packets one by one into PCM samples. Unfortunately, … Continue reading